Tired of cleaning the floor manually? Do you want a robotic vacuum cleaner to do the job for you? Then check out these Top 10 Robotic Vacuum Cleaners from Vacuum Cleaner Reviews, and see if there’s a model that will fit your needs.
1. iRobot Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum Review
Roomba 650 Vacuuming Robot is a high-performance Robot Vacuum also best for the pet Hair. It will keep your floors consistently clean as per you schedule it. It could clean up to 7x per week. The patented 3-Stage Cleaning System is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from from carpets and hard floors. Dirt Detect sensors alert the Roomba robot vacuum to clean more thoroughly on concentrated areas of dirt.
Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum Feature :
- Home Base Charging Station
- 1 Virtual Wall Barrier
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Cleaning Tool
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
2. Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner Review:
If you are someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to clean floors, then you need the Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner. This little robot maps out your floor using it’s onboard GPS system and sets off to clean them by either sweeping or mopping, depending on how you set it. It is so quiet that you won’t even notice that it is there and it can clean up to 3 hours without having to be recharged. Let’s take a closer look at this wonderful cleaning ulitiy.
Floor Cleaner, 4200Main Features:
- Compact robotic vacuum cleaner
- Runs up to 3 hours on a single charge
- North Star Navigation System
- Quiet operation
- Automatically shuts itself off when it is done cleaning
- Lowe maintenance
- No bins or filters to clean
- 1-year warranty
Top Five Technical Features of the Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner
1. North Star Navigation System
The North Star Navigation System is the system that guides that Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner around the room. It will map out the floor, so it knows where to go and what is in the way. If it is sweeping, it will go in a straight line as far as it can before turning the corner. It can sense where the walls and sofas are to sweep right along them or underneath because of its small size. It will clean the entire room and then go back to its starting position after a final sweep around the walls and large objects in the room. It can clean a room up to 1000 square feet while sweeping. It is recommended while mopping just to mop a square footage area of 250 to keep the mop pad wet.
2. Battery Life
Compared to other brands, the battery life on the Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner lasts much longer. It can clean up to three hours without needing to be charged. This is one technical feature that customers loved on this floor cleaner when compared to other cleaners.
3. Sweeps and Mops
Another great technical feature of the Evolution Floor Cleaner is that it sweeps and mops. These two modes are different, and there is a button on top of the Floor Cleaner that allows you to choose either the Sweep or Mop function. If the Cleaner sweeps, it continues in straight lines while the mop function has a special back and forth motion to do a deeper clean. Each function requires a different cloth that is easy to find. Customers recommend that you use a swifter dry cloth or Swifter wet cloth.
4. Small Size
The small size is perfect for moving around the floor and getting under objects. The Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner has easy access to get under your couch a place where we have a hard time getting ourselves. It just moves under and through since it is only 9.6 inches wide by 8.5 inches deep by 3.1 inches high.
5. Quiet Operation
This little robot is so quiet that you won’t notice it cleaning while you go around doing whatever else you need to do. The manufacturer brags on its “whisper-quiet operation,” and customers agree! You can make phone calls, talk with friends and do many other things without the noise bothering you.
Comparison of Products
The Evolution Robotics Vacuum Cleaner can be compared another similar product called the Roomba. Both are small robotic cleaners, but the Evolution Robotics Cleaner is smaller so it can get other objects that the Roomba does not. Another pro for the Evolution Floor Cleaner is that the battery lasts an hour longer than the Roomba. Customers were more pleased with the Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner than Roomba, and these are two of the reasons why.
Customer Reviews of the Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner
There are many customer reviews to read through, and some are very in-depth in their appreciation for the Evolution Floor Cleaner. Some of the favorite features of this Robot Floor Cleaner are:
- Ability to move around the room without assistance
- Quietness of movement
- Ability to get under objects such as tables and couches
- Length of battery life
- The reusable clothes that come with it for sweeping and mopping
One customer wrote a review and claimed it was the first 5-star rating that he has ever given. That should tell you something about the floor cleaner! Customers also recommended that you also can use Swifter clothes instead of the reusable ones provided. It’s a preference that you will be able to figure out once you start using it.
Pros/Cons of the Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner
As with everything, there are pros and cons to the Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner, but thankfully for you, the pros outweigh the cons. The pros include the small size of the floor cleaner, the North Star Navigation System, the quietness of the system, the battery life and the reuseable clothes. The cons include things such as the location of the plug for recharging, it doesn’t deep clean, and gets stuck sometimes. The location of the plug for recharging is underneath the cleaner, so it’s not the easiest to get to. Some customers complained that it gets stuck occasionally, but one customer said once you learn what confuses it, you can easily “Floor Cleaner” proof your floor, so it doesn’t get stuck again. Other customers say it doesn’t deep clean, so that is something you might have to do every once in awhile, but it’s a good tool for cleaning maintenance and for keeping the place clean.
The Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner is the best cleaning accessory that you can get to keep your floors clean. All you have to do is sit it down in the room you want to be cleaned and let it go. With the GPS system, the North Star Navigation System, it will maneuver around your room. The small size allows it get under items that the competitor won’t be able to get under. It’s also so quiet that you won’t notice that it’s on, so you can continue your phone conversation or whatever you were doing in peace. The battery life on this Floor Cleaner is outstanding and can clean for up to 3 hours without recharging. If you are busy and want something to clean your floors for you, then invest in the Evolution Robotics Floor Cleaner, and you won’t regret it.
3. iRobot Roomba 500 Review
iRobot Roomba 500 series has more enhanced and advanced designs you will be assured the cleaning the floors in your house will be very easy. It features a more advanced navigation, filtration, pickup and coverage capabilities. In fact, it has easy to use features which will enable you to clean the floor in your house via simply pressing iRobot Roomba 500’s “clean” button. Then, it will automatically start its cleaning task. Of course, since it’s a robotic vacuum cleaner, it will do the job by itself, which means, hands-free cleaning. It’s capable of cleaning various surfaces like rugs, wood, linoleum, tile, and even carpet.
On-board scheduling for all floor surfaces
- Counter-rotating brushes with 2 speeds
- Built-in cliff sensors
- Self-charging home base
- Accessories include: bumper extension, batteries, two virtual walls, 3 additional filters, rechargeable battery,
- power adapter, and cleaning tool
- 1-year warranty
Unlike any other robotic vacuum cleaner, iRobot Roomba 500 series has a more advanced brush feature. It has dual counter-rotating high-quality brushes which will pickup various kinds of dirt on the floor like food crumbs, pet hairs, etc. This robotic vacuum cleaner feature anti-tangle tech which will get rid the tangling hassles that might wreck your machine. This robotic vacuum cleaner is capable of cleaning the unreachable areas in your home like under your beds, furniture, appliances, etc. It will adjust automatically that will suit the cleaning needs of various kinds of surfaces in your house. In fact, it can even detect areas that need special cleaning attention. It can sense the furniture ahead or even the stairs. Thus, it will slow down by itself to prevent bumps and get rid of falling downstairs. One of iRobot Roomba 500’s most admirable features is its self-charging feature.
It’s like having a brain of its own wherein it will automatically return to its charging dock (Home Base) to recharge itself. Amazing isn’t it? Also, it has an advanced VWL (virtual wall lighthouse feature) which will confine the machine in a single room, and it will not leave the room unless it’s finished cleaning the entire floor. Best of all, it features onboard scheduling capability which will enable the machine to clean your house even if you’re not around.
iRobot Roomba 500 – Features
- On-board scheduling which will enable you to preset the machine
- Advanced counter-revolving/rotating brushes with dual high-speed capability.
- Anti-tangle tech and advanced side brushes feature.
- Gentle-touch bumper feature
- Built-in dirt and cliff sensors
- Self-charging feature
- Bumper extension, power adapter, cleaning tool, 3 additional filters, rechargeable batteries and dual virtual
- 1-year warranty
iRobot Roomba 500 – The Reviews
iRobot 500 vacuum cleaners are already out on the market. In fact, some customers are already using this product. Of course, based on their experiences and expectations, they have given their feedbacks. Since iRobot Roomba 500 robotic vacuum cleaners are not perfect, users have cited some of its flaws. However, if you will compare it to the cited strengths of this product, those flaws are one of the minor issues. Consider both sides:
The cited strengths:
- Most customers are very happy and satisfied with the performance of this product.
- Since it’s a robotic vacuum cleaner, customers are very impressed with its automatic cleaning capabilities which have helped them in saving their precious time.
- Users are very happy with its advanced features especially the on-board scheduling feature. They have managed to perform their office and home duties at the same time.
- Of course, customers are very impressed with its anti-tangle tech and self-charging features. For them, this robotic vacuum cleaner has just relieved from them from cleaning hassles.
- Customers are very well impressed with its built-in sensors which will protect their furniture and this cleaning machine from bumps, scratches and even from future downfalls.
The cited weaknesses:
- Some of the customers have received a defective unit upon the delivery of this machine. However, Amazon has managed to replace their defective machine with a new one.
- Some customers are not impressed with this robotic machine. According to them, the features are too poor that it will not last long. This complaint has two possibilities. They might have received a defective unit, or they are not giving the best care/maintenance to their machine. In short, proper handling will save your machine from short life span, won’t it?
- Some customers are having an issue with its pricing. According to them, this machine is not built for frugal customers but for those who have a flexible pocket.
iRobot Roomba 500 vs. P3 P4920 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Since competition is a business’ tradition, iRobot Roomba 500 has been compared to some other products in the market. If you’re going to compare this item to the non-robotic machines out there, robot vacuum cleaners are far more preferable and have a lot of exciting features that will make your cleaning sessions very easy and hassle-free.
If you will compare this to other robotic vacuum cleaners in the market these days like a P3 P4920 robotic vacuum cleaner, still, iRobot Roomba 500takes the lead. With its 4.2 stars out of 5 compared to P3 P4920 robotic vacuum cleaner’s 3.3 stars out of 5, it’s very clear that customers are more satisfied with iRobot Roomba’s 500 series. Although it has more demanding price, its advanced features and 1-year warranty will guarantee the safety and the worth of your investment.
Therefore, if you are looking for a robotic vacuum cleaner that has a more advanced feature, iRobot Roomba 500 is one of the best options.
4. iRobot 530 Roomba Review
The least expensive model that iRobot manufactures is the iRobot 530 Roomba. Just because it’s the least expensive model, it doesn’t mean that there aren’t a lot of cool features on it. The 530 is the starting model if you want to see whether a robot vacuum cleaner will work for you and your lifestyle. It will still beat some of the competitors out there. We are going to take a closer look at the top five technical features of the iRobot 530, customer reviews, and comparison to other products and then lastly we are going to look at the pros and cons of the 530.
iRobot 530 Roomba Vacuuming Robot, WhiteMain Features:
- Picks up dirt and dust with one touch of a button
- Easy to clean dustbin
- Fine-Filtration Technology
- Anti-Angle Technology
- Gentle-Touch Bumper Technology
- Built-in cliff sensors
- Self-charging home base
- 2 virtual walls
- Important tools and accessories are included
- 1-year warranty
Top Five Technical Features of the iRobot 530 Roomba
1. Three Stage Cleaning System
One of the best things about the iRobot and the Roomba series is this three-stage cleaning system that it has installed on the 530. The three-stage cleaning system is patented and been proven that it works. The first stage of the cleaning system is where the side brushes snatch the various debris and dirt from the dark corners and from along the wall edge. The second stage is when the counter-rotating, high-speed brushes grab ahold of all the pet hair, debris, food, etc. Lastly, the vacuum cleaner comes on and sucks up everything else. All this gets stored in the large bagless dust pan.
2. Roomba’s Sensors
The iRobot 530 Roomba has many sensors built in that sense various things around it. The sensors can spot where there is an extra dirty area and when it does, it will spend more time spot cleaning that one area until the dirt is done. Once it finishes its spot clean, it will continue the rest of the room. It also has a sensor to “see” cliffs, or drops. It won’t fall down your stairs and break thanks to this technology.
3. Smart Technology
On top of the sensors, the rest of the technology built into the Roomba is smart technology. Did you know that the iRobot 530 makes 67 decisions in a second? It tries to calculate the room area and figure out how to do it in the least amount of time. But it also wants to make sure that it does a good job of cleaning, so each area gets passed over four times making it the cleanest room you’ve been in! This smart technology is also considered to be robot intelligence since it has to “think” and make decisions.
4. Edge Cleaning Ability
Since the Roomba is round, you may think that it isn’t good at cleaning around the edges and getting into the corners. That is not true at all. Because of the various cleaning techniques that it has, it has a wonderful edge cleaning ability. It can clean right along the edge of the walls and get deep into the corners of the walls that you can’t reach with your upright vacuum cleaner.
5. Self Adjusting Head
The head of the iRobot 530 Roomba is self-adjusting, and that means it can tell what surface it is on and adjust the cleaning head that will be used. The Roomba easily moves from surface to surface and doesn’t care what it’s cleaning. It has the vacuum technology to vacuum the carpet and then it has the brushes to sweep the tile, hardwoods and laminate flooring. That works very well for anyone that has different surfaces within their house or even have a rug covering the hardwood.
Comparison of Products
As mentioned in the beginning, the iRobot 530 is the beginner model of the Roomba series. That means it doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that some of the other, more expensive models have. For example, the robot 560 (and up) have scheduling capabilities, so you can set your iRobot Roomba to clean your house up to seven times a week. Unfortunately, the iRobot 530 Vaccum Cleaner does not have this capability. Also, there are no full bin indicator lights, so you don’t know when the bin is full. You have to check on it periodically during the cleaning to ensure it’s not full.
Customers love the iRobot 530 Roomba, and many of them have even named this little robot because it’s become a part of their family. Many of the customers have multiple Roombas as they love the product so much. You could easily have one on each floor of the house or if your house is big enough, a few for each floor. That’s what some customers do and then just set the Virtual Wall to mark the barriers between the rooms to each Roomba knows where to clean. They say the iRobot 530 does an amazing job at cleaning up the dirt, especially in those hard to reach areas. The Roomba is so small it can get under things that your regular upright vacuum cleaner can’t.
Pros/Cons of the iRobot 530 Roomba
As with every piece of technology, there are pros and cons, but in the case of the iRobot 530 Roomba, the pros outweigh the cons.
Let’s take a look at some of the pros that we haven’t already mentioned:
- Ease of Use – just a simple touch of the button starts the Roomba cleaning
- Anti-Tangle Technology – no more getting tangled on the rug fringe or the cords left laying on the floor.
- Light touch bumpers – it doesn’t bump into things hard, but it senses when it’s near to lightly bump into it to ensure that it can’t pass through. If it’s soft, like a dust ruffle, it will go through it to clean on the other side.
After reading the reviews of the iRobot 530, here are a few of the cons for the Roomba:
- Expensive replacement parts – the price has doubled from a year ago on some of the replacement parts
- Finishes before time up thinks it’s time to recharge
- Hard to clean the brushes when they get too much pet hair in them
The iRobot 530 is just the starter model for the iRobot Roomba series, but it’s a starter model with so many technologies and pros that it is a great utility cleaner for anyone. It’s easy to use; it cleans areas that your upright can’t reach, it has various sensors to find the extra dirty spots to do a deeper clean on them and the sensors also tell it when it’s near a cliff (or a stair). If you want to purchase a robot vacuum cleaner, this iRobot 530 Roomba is the perfect starter model.
5. IRobot Roomba Pet Series 532 Review
There are a lot of iRobot Roomba 532 Review that has been continuously read by many people. It is not because of any other issue, but because of the product itself. People who have less idea regarding the Robot Vacuum Cleaner may gather knowledge based on the reviews given. Besides, if you base only on the word itself, you will surely be curious about it.
iRobot Roomba Pet Series 532 Vacuum Cleaning RobotMain Features:
- Perfect for cleaning pet hair
- Includes extra set of brushes
- High capacity bin
- Can clean up to 3 standard-sized rooms on just one charge
- 2 virtual walls
- 1-year limited warranty
IRobot Roomba 532 Review its Features
IRobot Roomba 532 Review is posted all over the internet and published all around the magazines to provide information to the people especially for those who are looking for a vacuum cleaner for their own house. Part of the said review is showing the IRobot 532 features that will surely captivate everyone’s attention. What are its features?
- It is an iRobot Roomba uniquely made and designed especially for pet owners because it has an extra set of easy-to-clean brushes.
- It has high capacity sweeper bin for disclosing much pet hair, kitty litter or dander.
- It can clean up to three standard-sized rooms on just a single charge.
- It has Two Virtual Walls that instructs iRobot Roomba Pet what area to clean by prohibiting off-limit areas.
- It has a measurement of 19 1/2 x 21 1/2 x 5 inches with 1-year limited warranty.
IRobot Roomba 532 Review: What is good about this?
In the IRobot Roomba 532 Review, people had stated all the key information you needed to know about the product. It is enlisted detail by detail for you to know the different sides of the story. It is a helpful tool that guides you if you wanted to buy the product or not. With this review, the evaluation of the consumers regarding the product is detailed. Fortunately, the product has been rated by people with 4 out of 5 stars in Amazon which means that this product provides services and quality that is incredible. There is no doubt it is one of the most trusted product on the market because it has genuine features cloaked with advantages.
- It can clean the mess and spills even fine hairs of your pets leaving the place clean.
- You can leave the equipment around your house because it runs all by itself. There will be no straining of your body because of this.
- You can even spend your time with your loved ones at the same time, cleaning the surface area of your house.
- It has virtual walls that are helpful in identifying the place it should clean through. It began to be the equipment’s protector because it does not go to areas that are off limits.
- It does not need any cord at all or any stand to put through; you can just leave it in a visible area. It does not easily fall or moves along.
- It is charged carefully and renders the greatest clean up for long hours. It can even clean your whole surface of the room in just a matter of time.
- Its brushes and system automatically switch if the area is from the carpet to the floor.
- Its size is suitable for handling anywhere. It can easily be switch on, and its parts are indeed easy to clean up and attach.
Like any other products that have been evaluated, IRobot Roomba 532 Review has an unbiased portrayal of the bad things the consumers do not like about the product. However, these constructive criticisms may inform people about the dark side of the product. What are those?
- It has cliff sensors that may be used so that it will not fall. However, if you place this equipment on dark floors or even rugs, it will not work. It is because the sensor will tell them that it is a cliff. Do not clean because you will barely fall. That is why; it tends to go to lighter surface area and function excellently.
- The brushes of the equipment should be cleaned regularly because if the stuck hairs are all over the brush, it will not function anymore. It will just move around like a toy without any work to do.
IRobot Roomba 532 vs. Dirt Devil RoomMate Robotic Vacuum – BD70050RD
Many people had witnessed the different technological advancements people had ever made. Through these inventions, it will make your life more comfortable that even. Cleaning areas of your house are really tiring that is why equipment such as IRobot Roomba 532 and Dirt Devil RoomMate Robotic Vacuum – BD70050RD are made. They are both superior in cleaning, but what is the most prevailing?
IRobot Roomba 532 has proved itself a long time. It has some flaws, but it can be handled and compromised by the services it gives. However, Dirt Devil RoomMate Robotic Vacuum has many complains received. It does not have any sensor that will tell them that place is prohibited. Moreover, it easily clogged up by a large amount of dust or mess. It does not have any rotating brush, which is why; it tends to suction only a few things and the worst part, in a large amount of time. It only works on hard floors and not on carpets. It is needed to be charged with a wire and not a dock. This equipment will really make you anxious. There is no doubt that IRobot Roomba 532 Review excelled more.
Jack is here for your help .